We are proud to offer seniors a discount under the rules and rates detailed below.
Miller Transportation passengers age 62 and older may request a 5 percent discount on unrestricted passenger fares. Appropriate ID may be required.
Rules for the Senior’s Discount include:
- Fares are valid on Miller Transportation schedules and those of participating interline carriers. Not available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- Children’s discount does not apply to advance purchase fares and other special promotions.
- No other discounts (advance purchase, e.g.) apply to this fare.
- Only totally unused tickets may be refunded to the location of the original purchase. A 15-percent penalty fee applies upon refund. No refund will be allowed if any portion of the ticket has been used.
- Departure date and time may be changed for a charge of $10 per ticket provided that the advance purchase requirement is not violated.
- Casino, commuter, Discovery Pass, or military fares do not qualify for the senior discount.
- Fares are subject to change until purchase.